Wednesday, May 10, 2006

People keep telling me I should blog. I'm not sure I'll have the discipline to keep at this but for now I'll give it a try. The word blogging just sounds funny to me. It sounds like something that you would do after a bout with a dozen chili-cheese dogs and a six-pack of warm beer. "Dude, I'm having trouble walking today, I was in the bathroom all night blogging."

Speaking of skulls why is it that no one ever describes a persons physical appearance by commenting on their head? Just once I'd like to hear a guy describe a women by saying "That chick has the sexiest cranium I've ever seen. I' mean just check out that frontal lobe. Can you imagine what her medulla oblongata must look like?


Is it just me who thinks the crucifixion should come back in style?

Let's quit fooling ourselves and start making all toilet paper brown.

I need food.

4 comments:

Antonio Olmos said...

I am excited at what is coming. I am sure Blogging and "Jesus Please Her" are a good combo, like a large coke, fries and a chili dog. (Sam if you use "His real name" the authorities will track him down.)

Love Kurt Hegre. Just a reader not a blogger

Unknown said...

Julius Pleaseher is your name?

Man, with a name like that you should be in movies. You know the kind of speaking of.

At any rate, I was just surfing around the Web tonight looking for just those type of movies and I found your blog.

Can't wait for more memos-to-self.

Unknown said...

Dear Julius,
I am so glad you have come to join us in the world of mutual masturbation called blogging. I look forward to reading your stroke sessions, and by the way you are still the funniest man, er, woman I know.

babbleonia said...

you are my hero.