Wednesday, May 17, 2006

When Patriots Sell Their Shit



Thanks for telling us, because without the sign I'd just assume that you were selling the same soiled mattresses and used car batteries that everyone else sells in their front yard. And thanks too for being so proud of your nation's flag. I'll bet you love Jesus too.


...Why do people keep referring to the sex “act”? Act? What the fuck are they talking about? When I hear the word act, I’m imagining some guy balancing on one foot while standing on a red wooden chair and juggling frozen turkeys while a midget sets fire to a stack of children’s bibles with circus music playing in the background.

And if it’s an act there better be an intermission, programs for sale in the lobby and if the performance warrants it, a standing ovation.


...The fewer limbs a person has, the more likely they are to be religious.

...After a really good shit I sometimes feel like playing mumbley-peg

No comments: